[cisco-voip] Emergency paging solution

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Feb 1 08:37:44 EST 2011

We are using Cistera's product. It's a Linux based appliance which was what we were looking for. In addition they had multiple sized boxes. We were able to field test an emergency page to about 4000 phones in under a minute.

They have recently deployed IP speakers as well which are basically Cisco phones in a new enclosure. Great for security, because we didn't have to have open ports in our voice network.

www.cistera.com

Sent from my iPhone