[cisco-voip] Attendant Console log file size

Fred Hunt fhunt at cogdell.com
Wed Feb 2 10:47:29 EST 2011

Someone here had configured the low water mark and high water mark to
90% and 95% respectively.  There is also an alert setup for each.  If
the logs are purged automatically, then those alerts are just an
annoyance that I should turn off.  I guess I'm not clear the point of
the low and high water marks if the logs are purged automatically.

Thanks

Fred