[cisco-voip] Inter-location video to MeetingPlace not working when using RSVP for CAC

Dana Tong Dana.Tong at ivision.com.au
Wed Feb 2 19:22:26 EST 2011

Hi all,

I'm trying to fix a fault I have with video and MeetingPlace Enterprise.

When I set the phone to have the same location as the SIP trunk to the MeetingPlace Enterprise server, the call works ok. I hear the audio prompts, and join the meeting, and video pops up.

When I set the phone back to it's original location and the system uses RSVP [Mandatory, video preferred] the call comes up and I can join the conference but the call remains as audio only.

Unfortunately I do not have access to debug commands on the gateway that is the RSVP agent so troubleshooting is a little difficult. Is there some CUCM trace settings I can use to see the call setup and the renegotiation of video at all?

Or are there any other tips you might have to offer?

Thanks

dana