[cisco-voip] cisco 2801 as SIP-UAC is behind NAT

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Feb 3 11:52:18 EST 2011

That's the general idea with protocol aware fixup and NAT.

-Ryan

On Feb 3, 2011, at 11:43 AM, Anthony Kouloglou wrote:

Thanks Ryan,
so i leave the cisco router using as source IP address the private one and the other gateway that does the NAT, has to be aware of SIP protocol;
then, it will change the source ip in the sip message that the voice gateway sends to the ISP from the private to the real one.
it is so?