[cisco-voip] Set Priority of Already Queued Caller

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Fri Feb 4 11:18:36 EST 2011

I have live and non-live callers in a queue. If after a certain duration the live caller is still on hold I'd like to prioritize them over the non-live caller. I have a way to distinguish them and I have all the script written. I pull the caller wait duration compare it to my parameter and set priority on the live caller but when I go to pick up the calls the non-live call which still has default priority still comes to my agent first.

I did a reactive debug and it shows the script doing what I want.

I am guessing  that once I am queued priority isn't referenced unless and until I select resource again? Is my only option to dequeue the call, set priority and requeue?

Thanks!

Matthew Loraditch, CCVP, CCNA, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093