[cisco-voip] E1 trunk

Paul asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 12:13:40 EST 2011

Making calls out of the E1 PRI remotely is perfectly doable AFAIK. You just have
to be careful about your voip dialpeers. I don't remember any requirements for
CCME to have local trunks but then again, I don't think I'd design a system that
way since all of your PSTN connectivity will die as soon as your WAN dies.