[cisco-voip] Blocking numbers on a H323 gateway

matthew at ciscovoiceguru.com matthew at ciscovoiceguru.com
Wed Feb 9 07:49:42 EST 2011

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk90/technologies_configuration_example09186a00803f818a.shtml#con13
Call Blocking Specific Calling Numbers

Configure a voice translation rule to block the desired calling number you want to block. This example uses 9193927393.

voice translation-rule 1
 rule 1 reject /9193927393/

!--- Matches the defined number string and rejects the call.

!

!--- Apply the rule to a translation profile for the calling number.
!--- You could also reject based on called or redirect-called numbers.

!
voice translation-profile call_block
 translate calling 1

!--- Invokes voice translation rule 1 in order to determine
!--- which calls to reject based on the calling number.

!

!--- Include the translation profile within a dial peer definition.

!
dial-peer voice 100 pots
 call-block translation-profile incoming call_block

!--- Invokes the voice translation profile    call_block   on
!--- inbound POTS calls that match this peer
!--- in order to determine which calls to reject.

 call-block disconnect-cause incoming call-reject
 incoming called-number

!--- Matches this peer for all inbound POTS calls.

 port 1/1:23

Matthew Berry, CCIE #26721

Email: matthew at ciscovoiceguru.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/CiscoVoiceGuru