[cisco-voip] Mic on IP communicator

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Wed Feb 9 14:31:44 EST 2011

Interesting note, I use Windows 7 and latest Skype. I was listening to Pandora via web (IE) and got a Skype call yesterday, the Pandora audio volume was automatically reduced to a very low level during the call, then afterward resumed to normal volume.  I'm assuming Skype lowered the other apps volume during the call.    I thought that was some very smart programming by Skype...

Back to the post, have you tried reproducing this in Windows 7?  Not sure if OS issue or CIPC.  You can check the Microsoft Knoweldge base if you think it's a Windows issue... Which model USB  Plantronics?