[cisco-voip] CUCM UserID options

Paul asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 16:55:17 EST 2011

So when you setup the LDAP Directory, you have an option of what phone number
field to map to...pull down ipPhone and then save. Perform Full Sync and then
watch your End User database be populated with AD users. You did create a proper
user in AD with the correct rights to read the right OUs with a password set to
never expire, right?

Also, make sure DirSync is active or you'll be waiting around a really long time
for LDAP sync to finish.