[cisco-voip] Corporate Directory Phone vs soft phone

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Thu Feb 10 14:46:01 EST 2011

I found this snippet:
"CM 7.0.2, CIPC 7.0.2, Sametime PCAP
Symptoms:
Application Dial Rules not working properly.
Resolution:
Installed cmterm-IPComm-directorywizard.cop.sgn on pub & tftp servers.
Restarted Cisco TFTP service.  App dial rules now working from Sametime
& Quick Search in CIPC."

Description of that file from the CIPC readme:
cmterm-IPComm-directorywizard.zip
     - Contains cmterm-IPComm-directorywizard.cop.sgn files for use with
the
       Linux-based Cisco Unified Communications Manager versions 5.x and
6.x.
       This tool will install the DirectoryWizard tool for enabling the
       Quick Search and Dialing Rules features.  Please note that this
       requires LDAP to be synchronized first.

Have you applied that cop file?

Regards,
Wes