[cisco-voip] 8.0 or 8.5

David Zhars dzhars at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 11:06:53 EST 2011

Bug ID: CSCti45564

At Tue Jan 25 19:01:13 EST 2011 on node BRX-UC1, the following
SyslogSeverityMatchFound events generated:
SeverityMatch : Critical
MatchedEvent : Jan 25 19:01:01 BRX-UC1 local4 2 : 126492: BRX-UC1: Jan 25
2011 19:01:01.646 -0500: %CSA-2-EVENT_ASVC_CONF_DENY:
%[PID=12307][component=CiscoSecurityAgent] : The process '/bin/chown' (as
user root(0) group root(0)) attempted to modify a Cisco Security Agent
resource file /common/log/taos-log-b/syslog/csalog which is located in a
Cisco directory. The operation was denied. [rule 1639]
AppID : Cisco Syslog Agent