[cisco-voip] DMA: Ambiguous Errors - 4.1(3) to 7.0(2)

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 02:31:40 EST 2011

Group,

I did some research and have only found one hit, and it went unanswered.
 Perhaps a second time around will produce some good discussion, and help me
avoid a TAC case.

In my DMA error log, the follow is repeated approximately 50 times in the
section:
*
*          The following section displays errors found during
*          CallManager database validation.
*
*          Date/Time  : 02-08-11/01:58:03 AM
*

Error:
***> DATA PROCESSING TESTS REVEALED AN ISSUE WHICH GENERATED THE FOLLOWING
EVENT:
Sorry.  Unable to parse and identify error number.  Raw Message follows:
02/08/2011 02:13:13.939 installdb|   CSV::ConvertFile *ERROR*
Column/types/values size mismatch, Names 17, Types 17 Values 4|

Previous Article Found:
http://cisco-voip.markmail.org/search/?q=values+size+mismatch#query:values%20size%20mismatch+page:1+mid:aez2yah6pkbldkpt+state:results

Thanks,

Anthony