[cisco-voip] Inbound SIP Calls routing over QSIG link

ROZA, Ariel Ariel.ROZA at LA.LOGICALIS.COM
Tue Feb 15 16:18:39 EST 2011

Nick,

A Resources Unavailable message sounds like you need to enable the use
of transcoding for the call.

From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Nick
Sent: martes, 15 de febrero de 2011 01:24 p.m.
To: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: [cisco-voip] Inbound SIP Calls routing over QSIG link

Hi All

I'm trying to route inbound calls from SIP trunks through CUCM to
another PBX connected with QSIG, I have CUCM 8.0.3, with QSIG links to a
IPC dealerboard system and also a Nortel CS1000 PBX, these are set up as
MGCP in CUCM.

I also have SIP trunks for PSTN providing both inbound and outbound
calling. The issue I have is when I route inbound calls from the SIP
trunks to CUCM and across the QSIG links to the PBX's, the call will not
complete and I get Resources Unavailable, Unspecified on the debug on
the gateway, I have also taken a SIP trace and get a 503 Service
Unavailable from CUCM to the SIP trunks for the same call.

Has anyone successfully done this before and can I route SIP to Qsig or
would I need a CUBE even though its going through CUCM.

I have attached the debug and SIP trace.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as this is rather urgent now.

Regards

Nick