[cisco-voip] CCM7 day to day admin tips ?

Tony Edwards tonyedwards.rs at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 06:03:40 EST 2011

hi Stephen,

thanks for your unifiedfx advise.i will check them out shortly.

hi Bernard,

thanks a lot for your detailed explanations. great work indeed.now , can i
please ask you couple of questions on what you said below.

With EM Login URL syntax, is the following correct ?

http://<192.168.10.100>:8080/emapp/EMAppServlet?SEP1234567=<leSEP1234567>&userid=<le
testuser>&seq=<le 99999>

where my pub ip is 192.168.10.100 and user pin is 99999 and the device name
SEP1234567.

Also , let us say , if I have 100 users whom I wants to remote login to
their EM profiles , let us say after some maintenance works on the cluster,
shall I have to run this URL on my http gui single time every user ? or can
I bulk them up all in one go ?

secondly, with my vg224 display , yes , i did try with show endpoints to yes
, but when you click on end points , she will show me ip adds and
descriptions ...etc. but if i click on vg device itself , then it show me
all ports in a serial fashion like , 0/1 , 0/2 , 0/3..etc

but still , it will not show me what i used to have with in ccm4 like
following with both port vs dn mappings such as,
0/1 - 1011
0/2 - 1012
0/3 - blank
0/4 - 1014