[cisco-voip] CUCM Upgrade

Buchanan, James jbuchanan at presidio.com
Sat Feb 19 13:21:34 EST 2011

Yes, you could do that and that would definitely keep your phones from getting the new firmware. Good idea!

James Buchanan | Technology Manager, UC | South Region | Presidio Networked Solutions
12 Cadillac Dr, Suite 130, Brentwood, TN 37027 | jbuchanan at presidio.com<mailto:jbuchanan at ctiusa.com>