[cisco-voip] CUCM 7 Debug LDAP

Dana Tong Dana.Tong at ivision.com.au
Tue Feb 22 18:47:38 EST 2011

Can you try using the supplied information and credentials in an LDAP browser to see the domain and users? (a freeware application is called "Ldapbrowser"). At least this will confirm that you have entered the parameters like Distinguished Name and Search Base correctly.

What about LDAP filters? Did they have them in version 7? Or is it just v8?