[cisco-voip] Recording in UCCX 7.x/8.0

mklukas at gmail.com mklukas at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 13:08:50 EST 2011

Hello,

I understand IPCC Express / UCCX has recording capabilities in both versions
7.x and 8.0, I'm curious if any recording can be done with just a CUCM
cluster and single UCCX server (of either version) or if another recording
application/server is required? I have a customer that is interested in
adding both agent-initiated on-demand recording as well as supervisor and /
or random % based recording. I see the option to order a Compliance
Recording Server for 8.x but if any capabilities exist without adding
another application and server i would prefer to stick with that.

Regards,
Matt Klukas