[cisco-voip] Issue with Extension Mobility on CME

Rynard Coetzee Rynard.Coetzee at bytes.co.za
Thu Feb 24 00:38:07 EST 2011

Hi
Just wanted to find out if anyone has experienced the following issue :
I have CME 7.1 with about 120 phones connected to it ,EM works fine on about 115 phones ,and on 5 random phones you can log into the phone but the phone does not update to the Ephone-dn number ,it just keeps the logged out profile info. If I log into a different phone with that profile it works fine ,so it seems to be something phone related. They are using  7945 phones ,any ideas ?
Regards
Rynard