[cisco-voip] SUB:Regd UCCX showing 2 mac address

sasanka sasanka.pathi at Locuz.com
Sat Jan 1 04:38:39 EST 2011

There is a management console in the IBM server. And the mac address for
that console kept to shared mode. Due to that the mac address was been shown
on the network, and arp spoofing was going on. After fighting for five days
with Cisco found this problem. IBM guy came and fixed the problem

Warm Regards,

Venkata Sasanka.pathi(-91 950 265 2290)

Consultant | unified communications

Locuz Enterprise Solutions Ltd. (A Subsidiary of 3i-Infotech)

Sudha House 3, Tilak Road Abids, Hydrabad

Andhra Pradesh - 500 001