[cisco-voip] Unity Connection and Call Manager integration

Hayden.Poh at datacraft.co.nz Hayden.Poh at datacraft.co.nz
Thu Jan 6 04:26:57 EST 2011

Hi All

I am trying to setup the functionality to be able to setup Unity
Connection voicemail users through Call Manager. I can create the new
Voicemail users through the call manager via the end user page, however
when I leave a message on that users new voicemail inbox there is no
message left. It seems that the user has been created however no
voicemail box has been assigned.

I have search the configuration options but can't seem to find where I
would assign this under the templates that you choose in Call Manager
when creating the unity user.

Any help would be great

Cheers

http://www.datacraft-asia.com/disclaimer