[cisco-voip] Answer: IP Communicator half Duplex

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 13:02:01 EST 2011

This problem was self induced.

We repackage the IPC software for a no user intervention install.  In the
process we also add setting to the registry like the TFTP address.

Here is where the problem lies:

We also added about 60 registry settings that should NOT have been added.
Thus causing the issue.  These Registry settings were hold overs from the
2.x days.

We have created a Reg fix for our users to remove the 60 reg settings and
that seems to have fixed the issue.

--Scott