[cisco-voip] FXO discconnect problem

sheref hf sheref_hf at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 12 10:12:01 EST 2011

Hi all

thanks very much; I'll try this method and will feed you back
thanks for your interest

Best Regards,

Sherif Ibrahem Mohamed
Network Engineer
Silicon21NIT Services

Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 09:42:31 -0500
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] FXO discconnect problem
From: matthnick at gmail.com
To: akoul at dataways.gr
CC: sheref_hf at hotmail.com; cisco-voip at puck.nether.net

I had posted a method on how to to do this on the support forum, and it looks like someone has taken it and made a blog posting with some screenshots out of it.  Try this, and see if it helps:

http://ciscoflair.blogspot.com/2009/05/cisco-fxo-disconnect-issue.html

The original is here:
https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/297280

-nick