[cisco-voip] Bulk Speed Dials + CME

Jawad A Hai ahjawad at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 13 09:41:34 EST 2011

Hello Group,

I have below problem.

I have added bulk speed dial in CME which has got entries like this.
The prefix is #7
933,934481800001,Test user,hide
In above by dialing #7933 user will reach the phone number 81800001 and 9344 is the destination pattern of the dial peer which was created for this purpose.
The reason of new dial peer is to allow access to users by creating a cor list,
cuz some of the users who do not have national access should be able to dial the speed dials.
its working fine but the problem here is its showing the full number in the dialed calles on phones.
Like I have dialed #7933, now if I check the dialed calls list it shows the full translated number 934481800001.
Now users are exploiting this and bypassing the cor list, and simply using 9344 and dialing their numbers.
Any clues how to stop this.

Aali