[cisco-voip] Core dump

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Fri Jan 14 11:04:51 EST 2011

Getting the core analyzed is the only reliable way to get to root cause on the crash.

-Ryan

On Jan 14, 2011, at 10:59 AM, Scott Voll wrote:

That looks like the one.

I should open a TAC case so it gets to the BU Engineering team?

Scott

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 7:27 AM, Ryan Ratliff <rratliff at cisco.com> wrote:
Is it a cimserver core you are trying to analyze?

If so check out CSCtf61575.  Fixed in 7.1.5.32022-1.

If you need it analyzed in the meantime open a TAC SR.

-Ryan