[cisco-voip] Fw: CUBE SIP to H323 query

Ahmed Elnagar ahmed_elnagar at rayacorp.com
Mon Jan 17 10:25:50 EST 2011

Do you have any bug IDs for the below?

Best Regards,

Ahmed Elnagar | CCIE#24697 Voice

From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Dennis Heim
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2011 3:44 PM
To: Cisco Voip; cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Fw: CUBE SIP to H323 query

You are most likely to need MTP. Sometime the IOS software MTP does the
trick, but I know there used to be some bugs out there that required you
to allocate hardware MTP's.

Dennis Heim
Network Voice Engineer
CDW  Advanced Technology Services
11711 N. Meridian Street, Suite 225
Carmel, IN  46032

317.569.4255 Single Number Reach
317.569.4201 Fax

dennis.heim at cdw.com
cdw.com/content/solutions/unified-communications/
<http://www.cdw.com/content/solutions/unified-communications/>