[cisco-voip] Calls forwarded to external number on a schedule?

Christopher B. Hunt cbhunt at tbhr-law.com
Mon Jan 24 12:56:50 EST 2011

We recently upgraded to CUCM 7.1 from 4.2. We have one user who works remotely out of state, and we used to be able to setup a rule that would forward all calls for this user to a home telephone during the day, then revert back to office VM after hours. Can't seem to get this working in 7.1.

I know there are better ways of going about this (soft phone, IP phone in the house, etc.) but for now all we would like to do is forward the calls out during the day and send them to VM after hours.

Is there a way to accomplish this in 7.1?

Many thanks.

Christopher B. Hunt
Director of Information Technology
cbhunt at tbhr-law.com<mailto:cbhunt at tbhr-law.com>

Visit our new blog Our Family Business at Odds<http://blog.tbhr-law.com/family-business-at-odds?utm_campaign=EmailSigBlog&utm_source=Email>

[http://www.tbhr-law.com/images/TBHR.jpg]

Tarlow, Breed, Hart & Rodgers, P.C.
101 Huntington Avenue • Prudential Center
Boston, MA 02199
(617) 218-2000 • (617) 261-7673 Fax
http://www.tbhr-law.com<http://www.tbhr-law.com?utm_campaign=TBHREmailSig&utm_source=Email>

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify cbhunt at tbhr-law.com<mailto:cbhunt at tbhr-law.com> immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: We are required to advise you that any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used by any taxpayer (i) for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed under the Internal Revenue Code, or (ii) in promoting, marketing or recommending any entity, investment plan or arrangement, or any other transaction or matter discussed herein to any taxpayer other than the intended recipient hereof.