[cisco-voip] 7921G suffering from dropped calls while roaming between AP

Jason B jasonb738 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 15:04:06 EST 2011

Are you by chance using SR1? I had all kinds of these type problems with
1.3.4SR1 on 7921 and 7925 IP Phones a few months ago. I was advised by TAC
to use 1.3.3 and stay away from 1.3.4SR1 because all the bugs. Based on my
limited and painful experience with 1.3.4, I would recommend going to 1.3.3
unless 1.3.5 has been released. I haven't checked back lately.

The particular I bug I was seeing was CSCti62253

Jason