[cisco-voip] UCCX 8.0 Locale Error

Simon Brazier s-brazier at audit-commission.gov.uk
Wed Jan 26 08:24:50 EST 2011

I've just installed UCCX 8.0(2) SU2. Everything working fine, CTI Route Points registered, calls and scripts running as expected.

I downloaded the CAD Client Configuration application, and when I run it, I get "TUP.ini file on the server is missing a critical value for the Call Center Language." just after I enter the IP address of the server.
Anyone any ideas as to what is up, as without being able to install the CAD, I'm a bit stuck !

Thanks

Please consider the environment: think before you print

This email (and any attachment(s)) is private and intended solely for the recipient. Its unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted. If you are not the intended recipient please destroy all copies and inform the sender by return e-mail. Internet e-mail is not a secure medium as messages can be intercepted and read by someone else. Please bear this in mind when deciding whether to send information by e-mail. Postal addresses for the Audit Commission are available from http://www.audit-commission.gov.uk

The Audit Commission reserves the right to monitor, record and retain any incoming and outgoing emails for security reasons and for monitoring internal compliance with the Audit Commission policy on use. Email monitoring and/or blocking software may be used.  No contracts can be entered into on our behalf by email. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Audit Commission.

The Audit Commission checks all mails and attachments for known viruses; however, you are advised that you open any attachments at your own risk.