[cisco-voip] licensing question.......

Craig Staffin craig at staffin.org
Wed Jan 26 10:16:52 EST 2011

Scott,

What you will find is that CUWL makes sense if your users are going to have
more than a single desk-phone and voice mail.

If there are ANY advanced features (SNR, iPhone Client, IP Communicator,
Phone Proxy) then CUWL is more worth the money.

You are correct in your logic you laid out below

Craig
CCIE #25802 (Voice)