[cisco-voip] Click to Call Dialing Rules

Justin Steinberg jsteinberg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 16:02:56 EST 2011

I don't think you can apply ADRs different.

So in my case, I suggest you use ADR's to convert 10 digits and prefix the
10 digits with +1.

Then in each site's CSS you can create translation patterns that match the
\+1xxxxxxxxxx and strip the +1 and add the appropriate access code that is
used by that site.

I try to avoid ADRs as much as possible and just use them to prefix +1 to 10
digit numbers.