[cisco-voip] Cisco Spares for Phones

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Jan 28 19:47:30 EST 2011

As far as I understand the "spare" part number, i.e. the one with the "=" at the end is purchasable without a license. The one without the equal sign must be purchased with a license. It's a software check that Cisco has. There is no difference in the products. I'm guessing they've moved from using the  equal sign to the spare keyword.

Sent from my iPhone