[cisco-voip] UCM 8x. LDAP Filters with group members

Mike Lydick mike.lydick at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 13:06:56 EST 2011

The article indicates that the ADAM server will function as a proxy, which I
believe should resolve the issue, but the technote is based on a
multi-forest deployment. I am not sure if there are any caveats to be aware
of related to a single forest deployment before we recommend an new service
for the AD team to support. Tac came back with the same response.

SR 616689529

thanks again,

Best Regards,

Mike Lydick