[cisco-voip] Call Recording UCM 8

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Jan 31 10:50:36 EST 2011

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/8_5_1/ccmfeat/fsmr.html

CUCM supports the feature but you still need a server to invoke and perform the recording.

-Ryan

On Jan 31, 2011, at 9:37 AM, Lelio Fulgenzi wrote:

yeah, i remember seeing something like that in the version 5 or 6 release notes and was also excited. it turns out, it's just saying that it's capable but it's not a feature that's included. or something like that.

i think it is referring to the fact that you can configure a phone to fork out the audio to a recording solution. prior to this, you had to do port spanning and stuff.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
                              - LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)