[cisco-voip] CiscoiE20 Video Phone

Paul asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 1 01:43:06 EDT 2011

I'm assuming this is for a lab, because you'd be pretty daring or completely bonkers to put this up for a customer unless they required FIPS, I would upgrade to the 8.6.1a.

I didn't get the part where I have to force the Tandberg E20 to connect to tftp for option 150 - what happens when it connects to a subnet with the dhcp pool's option 150 set to the CUCM pub/sub with the tftp servers running?

I'm quite curious as we have two E20s internally and will be upgrading from 7.1.3 to 8.6.1a (or whatever turns out to be the "final" release) soon.