[cisco-voip] cisco ebook deal of the day

Corson, Teressa Teressa.Corson at doit.nh.gov
Fri Jul 1 14:31:06 EDT 2011

For anyone who is wondering, as I was, the book is based on CUCM and Unity Connection versions 8.0 and 8.5.  With books I always wonder if they are current.

Happy reading!

T.

Teressa Corson, CCNP, CCDA, CCNA-Voice
TSS VI, Operations
Network Operations
NH Department of Information Technology
603-223-5727
www.nh.gov/doit

Statement of Confidentiality:  The contents of this message are confidential.  Any unauthorized disclosure, reproduction, use or dissemination (either in whole or in part) is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message from your system.