[cisco-voip] RV:AutoAttendant Unity Connection

Santiago Figueroa sfigueroa at mnet.com.mx
Mon Jul 11 15:04:10 EDT 2011

Hello I just now configured auto attendant in Unity connection but I hear "we are sorry" and then hear my greeting personal, how can I do to only hear my personal greeting instead of first "We are sorry".

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CC3FD3.1C6237F0]

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CC3FD3.1C6237F0]

Thanks,

La informaci?n incluida en este mensaje y sus anexos es CONFIDENCIAL y para USO EXCLUSIVO de sus destinatarios. No est? permitida su divulgaci?n y/o reproducci?n sin autorizaci?n. Si ha recibido este mensaje y no le incumbe, le rogamos nos los comunique y proceda a su borrado. Gracias.

Information included in this e-mail and attached files is CONFIDENTIAL and only for the EXCLUSIVE USE of the receivers. Circulation and/or copy without permission is not allowed. If you have received this e-mail and you are not the intended recipient, please let us know and erase the message and attached files. Thank you.