[cisco-voip] its-CISCO.2.0.2.0.tcl

Santiago Figueroa sfigueroa at mnet.com.mx
Wed Jul 13 12:45:43 EDT 2011

Hello I have doubt how can I configure in AA TCLwith Gateway  to call at option 4 and also I need to call to extension in range 4..., my problem is the whe to press 4 always to translate to 4119 never I can to calls a other extensions 4...

application
 service autoatt flash:its-CISCO.2.0.2.0.tcl

I have a num-exp 4 4119

dial-peer voice 11 voip
destination-pattern 4...
 voice-class codec 1
 voice-class h323 10
 session target ipv4:10.79.15.11
 dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric
 no vad

La informaci?n incluida en este mensaje y sus anexos es CONFIDENCIAL y para USO EXCLUSIVO de sus destinatarios. No est? permitida su divulgaci?n y/o reproducci?n sin autorizaci?n. Si ha recibido este mensaje y no le incumbe, le rogamos nos los comunique y proceda a su borrado. Gracias.

Information included in this e-mail and attached files is CONFIDENTIAL and only for the EXCLUSIVE USE of the receivers. Circulation and/or copy without permission is not allowed. If you have received this e-mail and you are not the intended recipient, please let us know and erase the message and attached files. Thank you.