[cisco-voip] UC on UCS auto failover in hardware

Louis Koekemoer (ZA) louis.koekemoer at dimensiondata.com
Wed Jul 13 17:06:11 EDT 2011

This is called VMware vMotion. Just search it on youtube.

Regards

Louis Koekemoer
Senior Cisco IPT Systems Engineer
Converged Communications
Dimension Data (South Africa)

Tel:         +27 (11) 575 6560
Fax:        +27 (11) 576 6560
Cell:       +27 (71) 680 8790
Email:    Louis.Koekemoer at dimensiondata.com<mailto:Louis.Koekemoer at dimensiondata.com>
Planned Travel - 07/07/2011 - 17/07/2011
For further information about Dimension Data, please go to www.dimensiondata.com<http://www.dimensiondata.com/>
P Before printing this email please think about the environment