[cisco-voip] Cisco Attendant Console

Fred Hunt fhunt at cogdell.com
Thu Jul 14 12:30:41 EDT 2011

We are running the same AC version here on Windows 7 and we have found
that users need to have modify permissions on C:\Program
Files\Cisco\Unified Communications Manager Attendant Console.  It's been
awhile since that came up, but I believe that is needed for the LDAP
directory to work right.  Additionally, we don't use the Windows
Firewall, so that's always been off.

Fred