[cisco-voip] Connection log/trace files

Wellnitz, Erick A. erick.wellnitz at kattenlaw.com
Mon Jul 18 17:45:58 EDT 2011

Anyone know which log /trace file in RTMT I could look at besides audit log to see who has been doing what and when.  I need to find when a user was deleted from the system.  Unity Connection 8.x

ERICK A. WELLNITZ
Network Engineer
Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
525 W. Monroe Street / Chicago, IL 60661-3693
p / (312) 577-8041
erick.wellnitz at kattenlaw.com<mailto:erick.wellnitz at kattenlaw.com> / www.kattenlaw.com<http://www.kattenlaw.com/>

CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: Pursuant to Regulations Governing Practice Before the Internal Revenue
Service, any tax advice contained herein is not intended or written to be used and cannot be used
by a taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This electronic mail message and any attached files contain information intended for the exclusive
use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is
proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or
distribution of this information may be subject to legal restriction or sanction.  Please notify
the sender, by electronic mail or telephone, of any unintended recipients and delete the original
message without making any copies.
NOTIFICATION:  Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP is an Illinois limited liability partnership that has
elected to be governed by the Illinois Uniform Partnership Act (1997).