[cisco-voip] Training

Corson, Teressa Teressa.Corson at doit.nh.gov
Tue Jul 19 07:16:42 EDT 2011

I love CBT Nuggets for Cisco training.  They are pre-recorded videos.  No labs for most courses, although they may have one for CCNA, I'm not sure.  However, the trainers use tools like they are right in front of you...whiteboarding, actually showing the CLI on their equipment as they walk you through stuff.  They're not the traditional boring Powerpoint presentations that you usually find on CBTs.

The best part is that Jeremy Cioara is one of the principle trainers for Cisco stuff (he does the CCNA video) and he ROCKS!  He makes the material fascinating because he's so enthusiastic about what he teaches.

Pricing is better than any I have seen.  You can get just the CCNA package for $399 or a whole year streaming subscription (where you have access to all of their hundreds of courses) for $1599.  You can also get a free trial to check it out for a day or so.  Check their offerings at www.cbtnuggets.com.

Good luck!

Teressa

Teressa Corson, CCNP, CCDA, CCNA-Voice
TSS VI, Operations
Network Operations
NH Department of Information Technology
603-223-5727
www.nh.gov/doit

Statement of Confidentiality:  The contents of this message are confidential.  Any unauthorized disclosure, reproduction, use or dissemination (either in whole or in part) is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message from your system.