[cisco-voip] CUCM 7.1.5(3) to 8.5 Upgrade

Haas, Neal nhaas at co.fresno.ca.us
Tue Jul 19 13:42:06 EDT 2011

Mostly the problems have been SIP for my college, I will try to remember, I know they have a ton of special route groups to specific SIP trunks that failed to connect with 8.5 - Cisco told them that there fix was in 8.6 and they had to upgrade. There temp fix was to use cube routers, I think, and some other smaller problems.

We had a RAID driver issue that took 6 months to figure out what the issue was, several lock ups and reboots........Cisco said the problem existed since 7.1...

Neal Haas