[cisco-voip] Question regarding features of CUE

Drew Weaver drew.weaver at thenap.com
Wed Jul 20 10:23:21 EDT 2011

Howdy,

We have a UC520 with Unity Express on a ISM.

We are trying to setup a DID phone number that when someone calls it, it will call a set of internal or external phone numbers until someone answers and then connect the outside caller to the person that answers.

It would be super awesome if it was possible to require the outside caller to enter a pin number before it calls everyone.

Does anyone know if functionality like this is possible with what we currently have?

thanks,
-Drew