[cisco-voip] Extension Mobility Service URL

Mike King me at mpking.com
Thu Jul 21 17:07:25 EDT 2011

We had to bring down a Subscriber last night, and had no issues other than
extension mobility.  The services URL specifically referenced this
Subscriber.
Since we have a few subscribers, is there a way to make this a little more
fault tolerant?  I notice most of the other URL's (Corporate Directory) all
start with Application/Cisco instead of http://IP address of server.

The next time I have a similar issue, and I need to change that URL, are
they're any services I need to restart?  Reset phones?  Will it just work?

Mike