[cisco-voip] Extension Mobility Service URL

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Fri Jul 22 16:16:55 EDT 2011

DNS round-robin isn't advisable since EM should only process logins on a max of 2 nodes, and you're better off keeping one of them handling requests at a time.

The SRND has a section dedicated to this for EM.  Off the top of my head SLB is the feature we recommend.
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/srnd/8x/cmapps.html#wp1189079

-Ryan