[cisco-voip] Colorado UC Project

Eman eman at ccieflyer.com
Tue Jul 26 09:29:15 EDT 2011

I am looking for folks to work contract positions in Colorado requiring a UC
professional.

This is a Temporary position initially scheduled to last 3-6 months. Longer
term opportunities may be available for the right person.

Compensation rate is negotiable and will be competitive based on experience.

The position involves working a full-time 40 hour schedule Monday through
Friday, but flexible hours may be required. We are looking to fill the
position ASAP.

Position Overview

The position primarily involves Cisco CallManager support and taking over
day-to-day Cisco routing and switching responsibilities.

Minimum Qualifications

6+ years' experience required

Proficiency with Cisco CallManager and routing/switching strongly preferred
CCNA preferred

Are you interested in discussing?

CCIE Flyer

     O...O....