[cisco-voip] Displaying Pictures on the 9971

Matt Slaga (AM) matt.slaga at dimensiondata.com
Thu Jul 28 14:05:27 EDT 2011

Update on this.

Out of the box, the in-call details shows a person's shadowed image.  However, once the base code level is updated, this shadow image goes away.  Displaying the photo thumbnails on these devices does not appear possible, at least not at this point.  Hopefully that will change in the future, because Microsoft Lync devices are showing thumbnail pictures of users on the screen.  Since this particular customer is looking at both and are specifically looking for this feature, it will be another tick box against Cisco.

Thanks,
Matt