[cisco-voip] Corporate Directory

cips cisco at cips.nl
Wed Jun 1 04:52:43 EDT 2011

CallManager uses XML to generate the corporate directory for Cisco IP
Phones, I don't think avaya phones will understand the XML format of
CallManager.

If the avaya supports LDAP, if the info in the avaya is based on LDAP or if
you can access the database form the avaya you should be able to export/pull
the data from the avaya and use PHP or ASP to generate an XML page which is
supported by Cisco phones.