[cisco-voip] UCCX application manager in partal

davidytk davidytk at netvigator.com
Sun Jun 5 23:39:39 EDT 2011

Hi Ignacio

This is confused with me now. What is your test, can you explain in more
detail as I have no much knowledge in UCCX system.

>From my customer concern, any reason to make the application manager running
in partial service. We all agree this is related to script issue. What is
the possible reason for this case (restart the service to resume the
service) ? Any recommendation to avoid this problem happen again.

Thanks
Best Regards
David