[cisco-voip] 8945 no video?

Florian Kroessbacher florian.kroessbacher at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 13:06:44 EDT 2011

we havw git one and we've video calls only if there isn't a application pushing a xml notification to the phone for example call recording ( we use asc evoip active for call recording)
This app is pushing a normal phone text xml to the phones,all other phones (79xx, 8961, 99xx) are working great.
Also the phpne starus isn't there on the 8945

----
Florian Kroessbacher
gmail: florian.kroessbacher at gmail.com

Sent from my phone, apologies for any typos.